Corruption

After Bernie Madoff was found guilty and that Stafford guy was found guilty I thought maybe, naively, we would be done with these ridiculous ponzi schemes. But not so. Today, a guy in our town was just arrested for scamming some folks out of over a million dollars. He didn't look too upset. No fear, no sadness, nothing. I heard about his story on the news last night, and I wanted to jump through and punch him in the gut and say, "You're feelin' somethin' now huh, buddy boy!"

I am just sick of folks doin' whatever the heck they feel like to innocent folks, who have good intentions. They go to bed at night and sleep. How? How can you steal from another person and think that is okay on any level? I hope the guy here goes to jail for a long time and that he thinks about what he's done everyday. I hope that other potential or current ponzi schemers will cease their plans. Enough is enough man!

No comments:

Post a Comment